Monday, August 23, 2010

5 Months

Today officially marks 5 months until Tim and I will be tying the knot.  We've gotten a lot accomplished, but I still feel like there is a lot more to do.  My dress and my bridesmaid dresses came in over the weekend, so I'm planning on going in and trying that on with my mom on Saturday.  Otherwise there really isn't anything new that has occurred. 

As for today it's Monday - I hate Mondays.  I know I'm going retro and throwing out the Garfield, but they aren't the greatest day of the week.  Last night I kept having weird dreams every hour.  One which involved Eve getting into a fireplace (that we don't have) and me yelling at her to get out.  Then when she finally got out of the fire she turned into a rabbit I had back in elementary school.  Needless to say, I don't want to work right now!  Hope you all have lovely days : )

No comments:

Post a Comment