First up...piggies.
As we were walking through the pig aisles one decided to pee out of the cage and into the middle of it. This went on for literally two whole minutes. I never knew pigs could drink so much :/. Besides that and the stench, they were still cute.
Next up...bunnies :)
For the first rabbit, I've never seen such a fluffy one in my life. No wonder this thing one first place. He must have been really hot though. The second rabbit reminded me of my pet rabbit Bugsy that my mom got from the fair when I was 10. Made me want to buy one of them, except we already have two cats. Maybe when we have kids I'll get them a rabbit so I can take care of it.
Poultry Time
My favorites were the George Washington ducks and that crazy looking chicken in the first picture. I have no idea what kind of chicken that is...
Last but not least we have the cows.
I felt bad for the baby cow. It seemed to be scared. The second cow was huge!
There were also goats, sheep, llamas, and horses. However my camera died. After that we got some food and looked at the art and produce that the locals entered in. Someone grew a 292 lb pumpkin. We had a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment