Thursday, October 14, 2010

October

Alright so I figured I should at least write one blog for this month, just in case nothing exciting happens and I don't write anything.  I haven't been feeling well the past couple of days so I'm not in the best mood.

Tim and I are still waiting on whether or not the bank accepted our offer on the house we wanted.  Hopefully they will get back to us soon because I really want to be in the house.  Our landlords are currently showing our condo, so that's been a great time.  The cats love people so I'm sure the strangers looking at a potential place to live love them at their feet.  Unfortunately, we might have to live with my parents for a little bit until the bank actually come back.  Fortunately, we have my parents to live with until the bank comes back.

Other than that nothing much else to report on at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment